Your family’s dental home
Comprehensive dental care delivered with innovation|expertise|kindness
We get it — visiting the dentist may not be your idea of fun. But Brighter Dental is here to change that!
We’ve designed a dental office you’ll always want to come back to. Here, you’ll find a vibrant, modern space and an amazing team eager to make you smile.
“We truly want everyone to feel comfortable at our office. It’s always a pleasure to see previously nervous patients leave their appointments happy and smiling!”
William Shin, DDS, MS
- Received his master’s in Biomedical Sciences at Rutgers University
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry from Boston University
- Has lived in Seoul, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and New Jersey
Jana Jimenez, DMD
- Doctor of Dental Medicine from Tufts School of Dental Medicine
- Attended a General Practice Residency Program at Monmouth Medical Center
- Loves traveling, cooking, watching movies, hiking, and spending time with her husband and daughter
Aeysha Tariq, DDS
- Graduate from NYU College of Dentistry
- Dedicated to educating her patients about their dental needs
- Loves spending time with her 2 twin girls, exploring new cuisines, and enjoying quality time with her family
Iulia Dragan, DMD
- Earned a Dental Degree in Romania
- Doctor of Dental Medicine from Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Completed a General Practice Residency Program at Hackensack University Medical Center
- Enjoys taking long walks, exercising, and baking
Wendy Zhu, DMD
- Attended Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- Worked as a dental resident at JFK Health, Edison, NJ
- Enjoys hiking with her husband and loves to explore new foods
Sherri Salvatore, DMD
- Earned her dental degree from the University of Pennsylvania
- Went on to an internship year at New York Hospital, Cornell Medical Center, in NY, NY
- In 2002, Dr. Salvatore completed her post-doctoral certificate in Orthodontics from Albert Einstein Medical Center in her beloved Philadelphia
- She does sculpting and acrylic painting
Jason Chang, DMD
- Our office’s periodontist — has been practicing Periodontics for over 20 years
- Attended the University of Pennsylvania for dental school
- Completed his periodontal training at Columbia University
- Dr. Chang specializes in implants and periodontal surgery.
Addi Stein, DDS
- Attended dental school at New York University
- Completed her GPR residency at Monmouth Medical Center
- Dr. Stein lives in Monmouth county with her husband and 3 kids
Farrah Shariff, DMD
- Graduated from The University of Pennsylvania
- Has been practicing general dentistry for over 25 years
- Loves nature, listening to smooth jazz, and spending time with loved ones
Kevin Johnson, DDS
- Attended Howard University in Washington
- Our office’s endodontist, he completed his endodontic training at Columbia University
- Husband, father, grandfather, and a proud retired COL. from the US Army reserves
Michael J. Reilly, DDS
- Our orthodontist, member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Notre Dame
- Attended Georgetown University School of Dentistry
- Completed a General Practice Residency at Staten Island University Hospital
- Received his postdoctoral certificate in orthodontics at Albert Einstein Montefiore Medical Center
- He’s passionate about Orthodontics and loves working with kids!
Brighter Smiles, Guaranteed!
We work with you to ensure that you’re happy with the results of your treatment.
- NHighly trained specialists
- NGreat reviews from patients
- NTop-notch technology & treatments
Our patients say it best
Been coming for my cleanings for the past 4 years. Mary, the dental hygienist, is truly the best! The admins at the front desk are all so sweet and accommodating.
— Gloria G.
Always a great experience! I never have to wait, they are always on time. The dentist is great and always takes time to answer questions and make recommendations.
— Stephanie A.
I haven’t seen a staff as professional and understanding as in this office. I always recommend them to others. If there were 10 stars, they would definitely get them.
— George W.
Find us near you
Visit us at any of our 5 convenient New Jersey locations.
Say yes to a healthier smile!
Find all the dental care you need under one roof.